ProfsoUX is the #1 conference for User Experience professionals in Russia. It is organised by members of the local non-for-profit community UX SPb since 2012.
The main working language of the conference is Russian, but English speaking authors, partners and guests are welcome.
ProfsoUX 2020 will take place in St.Petersburg on the 29th of February, 2020.
Want to attend ProfsoUX 2020?
If you are interested in speaking at the conference please submit your proposal by 1st of January, 2020.
The acceptance notification will be sent to the authors no later than on 5th of February, 2020. The attendance for all accepted speakers is free. Travel expenses are not covered.
The Conference Topics
Beside the traditional UX-topics we would be happy to hear more on the following:
- Professional driver. Your further development as a UX professional;
- Complicated UX tasks and projects (including scientific research projects);
- Adjacent areas: psychology, anthropology, urban studies;
- Business demand for UX competencies;
- Specifics of Government projects;
- Mistakes as a tool;
- Automation of design;
- Cases, stories.
Partners and sponsors are welcome! Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for the details!
5 reasons for being at ProfsoUX 20 for English speaking participants
- Many of our speakers and guests speak fluent English: you can expand your experience by meeting professionals from Russian UX community
- St. Petersburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Come and see for yourself 🙂
- Free coffee breaks, lunch, participant bags, and prizes from our Partners
- Traditional Pre-party and After-party. Watch our Twitter for the news!
- Several talks and workshops will be held in English;
Entry Visa for Russia
Many countries are eligible for free online visa – please check eVisa.
If not, you can ask the hotel where you will be staying to provide the visa support voucher. You will need this voucher to get a tourist visa in a Russian embassy. Note, that the tourist type of visa is suitable for attending a conference.
Phone: +7 (499) 703 16 55 or +7 (921) 741 48 23.
Venue address: PetroСongress Center, Lodeinopolskaya Street, 5, St. Petersburg.
Conference organised by
Internet Help Ltd. (i-Help) organizes the conference since 2012. The other large-scale IT Event organized since 2011 is Software Engineering Conference Russia (SECR).
Saint-Petersburg UX-specialists community,that organizes ProfsoUX conferences since 2012. Other supported events include WUD, WIAD & IT Global Meetup.
- Kirill Ulitin
- Sergey Krivoy
- Julia Kryuchkova
- Darya Fedotova
- Nelly Kam
- Alexey Kopylov
- Evgeny Romanovsky